In the run up to my charity headshave I had quite a lot of friends and family suggest different ways of raising money for charity. Suggestions included:
- A huge cake sale
- Jumping out of a plane (many girlfriends saw this as preferable)
- Parachuting from somewhere other than a plane
- Other death defying stunts (the theme of risking my life continues)
- Auctioning off less vital body parts
- Doing a headshave in my place (from Ernie, an old man at my church with next to no hair)
I guess when I’m set on something (or in this case threatened it to enough people) I just have to go ahead and do it. I don’t know what this says about my personality, or whether it’s a good or bad thing? No comment!